31 января 2011 г.

В штатах выпало много снега!

Francesca!  I'm sinking!  This must be quick snow!



Well, Francesca, we're wearing our new white snow parkas and I think we blend into the background a bit too much.  At least, I do.

1 Well, Francesca, we're wearing our new white snow parkas and I think we blend into the background a bit too much. At least, I do.

There's something kind of yummy about freshly fallen snow.  Don't you think, Franny?
2 There's something kind of yummy about freshly fallen snow. Don't you think, Franny?

I think it's time for a little romp.  Remember how much fun it is to romp in the snow?
3 I think it's time for a little romp. Remember how much fun it is to romp in the snow?

Wait a minute!  I'm not exactly romping here!
4 Wait a minute! I'm not exactly romping here!

In fact, my little legs aren't getting me anywhere!
5 In fact, my little legs aren't getting me anywhere!

Why, this isn't fun, at all!  And the way I blend into the background, this could be dangerous!
6 Why, this isn't fun, at all! And the way I blend into the background, this could be dangerous!

I better turn around and go back.

7 I better turn around and go back.


8 Francesca! I'm sinking! This must be quick snow!

Well, what do I do now?
9 Well, what do I do now?

Doggy paddle!   Doggy paddle!
10 Doggy paddle! Doggy paddle!

Free, at last!
11 Free, at last!

Sharkey, when I saw your struggle, I stopped dead in my tracks.
12 Sharkey, when I saw your struggle, I stopped dead in my tracks.

There's snow and then there's snow!  Let's go back inside.  So much for the new white snow parkas.
13 There's snow and then there's snow! Let's go back inside. So much for the new white snow parkas.



1 комментарий: